5 Reasons Hookah Is Better Than Smoking Cigarettes

A hookah is a water pipe used to smoke tobacco that has been specifically prepared. Some of the most popular tastes are Mint, cola, cherry, lemon-lime, coffee, chocolate, coconut, apple, licorice, and other fruity combinations. Hookahs come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and styles. A bowl for the coal and tobacco, an ashtray to gather the ashes, a hose with a mouthpiece to pull the smoke into and enable it to cool, and a water bowl to chill and humidify the tobacco smoke are all part of a conventional hookah water pipe setup.

1. Variety Of Flavour

The first reason smoking hookah is preferable to smoking cigarettes is that there are nearly unlimited options for flavor. If you go to any tobacco shop that offers hookah molasses — traditional tobacco with nicotine, molasses without nicotine, steam stones, and gels. Pick anything that floats your boat the most.

Both have advantages and disadvantages, which we’ll discuss later. Said, if you want to get the most out of a Cocoyaya X Series Shisha hookah session, go with the traditional tobacco. If you’re going to engage in social activities while still expressing “I love you” to your health, choose the non-nicotine alternatives.

2. It’s Possible To Do It Indoors

What else is remarkable about this hookah vs. cigarette comparison? You don’t have to worry about your clothes, drapes, or sofa smelling awful once you smoke your hookah indoors. Although Cocoyaya Prince Shisha does produce a distinct thick air, it cannot be compared to cigarette smoke. If you want to smoke your hookah indoors, always attempt to open a window or two – your session will be much better, you’ll feel more refreshed, and the emotion will linger longer.

3. Better Taste

Another point for hookah in the hypothetical hookah vs. cigarettes match: it tastes better. Sure, cigarettes come in a variety of flavors –cherry tobacco, vanilla or cognac-flavored cigarillos, etc. However, they all leave a bad taste in your mouth and on your lips. Have you ever had a taste like this after a beautiful hookah session? Probably not if you’ve properly prepped your hookah. Instead, you get a flavor of fresh fruits or berries. Who among us wouldn’t want that?

4. Lung Cancer Is Caused By Smoking

Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of lung cancer in both men and women. In 1876, a machine for rolling cigarettes was devised, making tobacco products affordable to practically everyone. Lung cancer was relatively uncommon before that period. Smoking and lung cancer both surged rapidly with the development of mass-produced cigarettes. Approximately 90% of all lung cancers are now caused by smoking. The remaining 10% comprises radon gas, pollution, poisons, and other elements.

5. Ritual 

You have to acknowledge that hookah smoking is a rite with a supernatural X aspect to it. Preparing, such as selecting tobacco or molasses, lighting the coal, and so on, allows you to prepare for the approaching hangout psychologically. And hookah, particularly Hekkpipe, is all about being the heart of any spot.